Tuesday 14 August 2012

Myself as a Shinhwa creppy adicted in the future

Thinking about the close future.Maybe i will get married,have kids…i am in Korea and i intend to spend the rest of my life in here.For me is the most perfect place on the planet for myself as a person.
I imagine myself though still having the posters of Shinhwa on some wall in the house and trying to get all the original albums.
A big rule in the house ,especially for my children “dont touch the most precious things that has to do with Shinhwa.Not allowed!”
Probably i will end up with a husband that he will hate them because i love them too much.And when my child will ask me:
- Omma,why you choosed dad as a husband?
I will tell my child this story:
- Dear,let me make you understand it better.
When you see something that looks so beautiful and special,you end up not taking your eyes from it.Your heart screams that you want it so badly,but sad you cant get it.And you are aware of that.For example…
Image that you love a pair of sneakers Nike brand.
- Ok…the child mumbles.
- You want those really bad,but you cant afford to buy it.Are way too expencive like you to have them.You will never be able to spend so much money on them,as an unqualified person.You are not the right person for those Nike sneakers.
And what your mom teached you to do when you cant have what you want?
- Trying to find something alike?…the child responds unsure.
- Exactly…You see my point?When you cant get the original,it is ok an imitation as well.
- So you mean dad is a cheap imitation???
- Not really..imitation i guess so …but what can i do?
Haahahahha probably i would sound too horrible to tell that. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment