Monday 13 August 2012

Why do i love Shinhwa

It is not my own post,so credits to the one that made this.She described everything so perfectly well for me as well.Same reasons.










This is kind of like asking why you would love your own family. There aren’t exact reasons for it, it just is. Putting it into words is difficult, but of course I have to try…
I love Shinhwa because they’re Shinhwa. They are talented in more ways than just music, and they aren’t afraid to damage their image. They are committed, to music, to the group, to their fans.  They are funny, beautiful, and amazing, even if they don’t know it themselves.
I wasn’t there years ago at their 10th anniversary concert. I didn’t even know what K-pop was back then, let alone know of Shinhwa. However, looking at their farewells and what they promise to their fans, I can say for sure that they are the one group I believe in to stick together until the very end.
I love Shinhwa for their imperfections. Imperfections? I don’t think that’s the right word at all, but let’s just go along with it for now. Nowadays being an idol singer in the K-pop industry brings up the following: perfect body. Perfect face. Perfect image from a perfect personality (why not just program a robot instead?).
Shinhwa is the greatest idol group. Because they don’t have all of the above, that’s what makes them the best. They’re so filled with little things that might make them otherwise to naive K-pop fans - Eric’s 4-Dness, Junjin’s strange variety sense, Hyesung’s apparently “un-idol-like” body…but the question is, what’s not to love? “Imperfections” are what make them perfect.
And to be honest, one of the best things about them is their age. That they can be so hilariously stupid in their thirties is what makes me love them more. Years later, I hope that they’re the same immature dorks that they have been.
Adolescents don’t get more mature as they age, they just get older. - A Gentleman’s Dignity

No comments:

Post a Comment